Interested in our garden-to-table social skills and supper program? Here’s what you need to know!
Who Is It For?
- Pre-teens and teens from approximately Grade 7 to 10 (some flexibility, please enquire)
- Kids who would benefit from an opportunity to work on their social skills in a supportive real-life setting
- Those managing diagnosed or suspected ADHD, ASD or Anxiety
- Kids who would benefit from engaging in hands-on outdoor projects and interacting with animals
- Kids who have been cooped up through these challenging closures and would benefit from soil, sunshine and social exposure
- Please talk to us if your youth may need extra support to participate
When Is It Happening?
- 4.30pm – 6.30pm on Wednesdays (drop-off program; no parent involvement required)
- 8 week summer course runs from June 23rd to August 11th 2021
- Supper provided – prepping and enjoying a meal together is part of the program
Where Is It Held?
Program is based at the NowWhat clinic at 144 Wilson St E, Ancaster, between Halson & Jerseyville
We are based largely in the backyard garden and in our weather protected outdoor canopies with physical distancing and full Covid safety procedures in place during restrictions
- We will also be visiting the Ancaster Farmer’s Market a short walk down Wilson St E on selected evenings as part of the program
Other Programs That May Interest You …