February 11 – March 3, 2024 (4-week program)
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
What is involved?
The Superflex® Curriculum is a research-based program that helps children develop social fluency in a fun, confidence-building way that affirms each individual’s inner superpowers!
Kids meet the team of ‘Thinkables’ – cartoon characters that represent pro-social behaviours and skills. The Thinkables go up against the ‘Unthinkables’, who represent the things that get in the way of building positive relationships and participating in group situations, whether that be in our families, with our friends, on a team in extra-curricular activities, or at school.
We learn that every person has an inner ‘Superflex’ superhero that can move through the world with their team of Thinkables to help them with:
- Flexible thinking
- Perspective taking
- Social awareness
- Emotional intelligence
Who is it for?
- This program is for kids aged 3-12, but feel free to talk to us about opportunities for ‘Jr Leaders’ to participate in a way that respects their age and stage for older kids
- All children benefit from building robust social and emotional skills so they can feel competent and confident navigating the world. Some humans naturally intuit the many hidden social rules in life – but many of us need support to learn and master these skills!
Where is it happening?
- 144 Wilson St E, Ancaster
What Should I Bring?
- Dress for the weather! Make sure you’re prepared to be in the great outdoors in the rain, snow, or sun!
- Feel free to send a spare set of clothes/shoes in a clearly labeled backpack if this is a concern
- Clearly labelled waterbottle
- Your creative ideas and awesome attitude!
How much does it cost & how is it billed?
- The total cost is $440 and your financial commitment is for the full program
- The full cost of the program will be billed to you on registration (valid credit card required on file, or e-transfer)
- Paid receipts are emailed weekly for you to submit to your insurance company
- Per our group billing policy, we are unable to offer refunds for missed group sessions
- Most extended benefit plans can cover this group under MSW (Social Work)
How do I register?
- Give us a call at 289 678 0581 or send us an email at email@example.com
- If you are brand new to NowWhat and have kids under 16, we’ll set up a complimentary intake to ensure this program is a good fit for your kiddo!
- Feel free to call in and have a chat with the front desk to ask questions and work out the best option for your family – we have lots going on around here all year, and building social fluency is a key goal in every one of our children’s programs!