Social Sunday Program:
January 8 – February 12, 2023
KickstArt is all about building emotional intelligence for life. We work in small groups to develop and practice social behaviour in a supported setting, while learning some valuable bonus skills, enjoying lunch together, and having a ton of fun! We’ll get to try a range of art forms to inspire .
Kids aged 4-9 & 10-14
Sundays from 10am – 1pm, including lunch*
January 8 – February 12, 2022
(*Please ensure you have filled out our allergy waiver and let us know about any dietary restrictions or requirements)
This six week program focus on becoming the ‘RULER’ of your emotional life, using all things artistic to learn how to:
- Express and
- Regulate your emotions
We’ll have an opportunity to try out a variety of both conventional and innovative art forms that can including painting, sculpting, sketching, collage, culinary art (food presentation), ephemeral art (art made with items found in nature, often temporary and low-impact) and character creation.
144 Wilson St E, Ancaster
What to Bring:
- Dress for the weather! Make sure you’re prepared to be in the great outdoors in the rain, snow or sunshine – art is everywhere!
- Feel free to send a spare set of clothes/shoes in a clearly labelled backpack if this is a concern
- Clearly labelled waterbottle
- Your creative ideas and an awesome attitude!
Financial Commitment & Billing:
- 6 week commitment – $600
- Full program cost is due on registration and will be held on credit in your account
- Each week you will be sent a paid receipt for $100 via email (usually within 24-48hrs of each session) billed under the supervising social worker
- Non-attended sessions may not be covered by your insurer; families are responsible for the cost of the six week program regardless of attendance
- This program is designed and run by social workers, our psychotherapist/art therapist and behaviour coaches with input from a variety of therapeutic disciplines. It can be covered by many private benefit plans under social work or psychotherapy.
- If you have any questions about billing or want help interpreting your benefit plan, please email your questions to our accounts specialist at email@example.com
- Please talk to us if you require alternate billing arrangements