- Wednesday evenings, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- January 10 – February 28, 2024
- Includes 2 parent workshops (January 10 and January 31, 2024)
Who is it For?
- Girls (assigned and identified) aged 9-14 who are ready to build their sense of empowerment, maximize their self-esteem/confidence and improve their overall wellbeing
What is involved?
On this 8-week empowerment adventure, our facilitators will be guiding the girls through content that includes:
- Building confidence
- Exploring personal values
- Improving positive self-image and self-talk
- Establishing healthy boundaries without guilt
- Building and maintaining friendships
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and teachers
- Dealing with conflict and social drama
Topics will be addressed through meaningful discussions, fun group activities, and self-reflection. Each week we will focus on a specific topic, exploring what it is, how it impacts us, and coping skills and strategies.
Where is it held?
- The clinic is located at 144 Wilson St E, Ancaster, between Halson & Jerseyville
How much does it cost?
- The program cost is $800, due in full on registration
- The financial commitment is for the full 8 weeks
- The course can be covered under many benefit plans (talk to us about using your OAP or SSAH funds)
- A credit card number is required to be kept on file and is charged once on registration
- Paid receipts are emailed weekly after each session is attended for you to submit to your insurance company
- Alternatively, an e-transfer for the full cost of the course can be emailed in advance (please talk to us if you require alternate arrangements)