What is involved?
Saturday morning respite for families with early risers, including breakfast, outdoor time and therapeutic activities!
- Drop off anytime between 8 and 9am, pick up at 11am
- Social skills training with built-in practice
- Preparing and enjoying breakfast together, trying new flavours/textures
- Natural opportunities to work on growth mindset, distress tolerance & perspective taking in a supported setting
- Play-based, positive environment with clear behavioural expectations
- Outdoor adventures & fresh air focus
- Arts, crafts & activities
- With Social Worker & Registered Early Childhood Educator/Behaviour Coach
Who is it for?
- Aimed at kids aged 3 – 10 years (older kids are welcome, ask us about Jr leadership opportunities!)
- For safety reasons, participants must be independently mobile, able to follow simple instructions and able to be safe within a group setting. Please talk to us if your child may require extra support to participate
Where & when is it happening?
- 144 Wilson St E Ancaster
- Saturday mornings from 8 to 11.00am
- September 18 – December 4th, 2021
How much does it cost & how is it billed?
- $75 per session, book the Saturdays that work for your family between Sep 18 – Dec 4, first in first served! Limited spaces per session.
- Credit card is required on file at registration, and is charged weekly/per session
- Paid receipts are emailed weekly for you to submit to your insurance company
- Course can be covered by most extended benefit plans under MSW
How do I register?
- Give us a call at 289 678 0581 or send us an email at email@example.com
- If you are brand new to NowWhat, we’ll set up a complimentary intake to ensure this program is a good fit for your kiddo/s
- Feel free to have a chat with front desk to ask questions and work out the best option for your family!
Forms & Waivers
- If you’re new to NowWhat, you’ll need to fill out a general clinic Intake Form and Service Agreement which will be emailed to you afer you reach out to front desk
- Prior to beginning this program, you’ll need to fill out the Outdoor Program Participation & Photo Waiver (once only)
- Before EACH SESSION, you’ll need to submit a clear Covid Screening Form (also found on the home page of our website)