What is involved?
“When families increase dialogue between children and adults, children’s cognitive skills improve quickly as language-processing parts of the brain grow.”
Toddler and pre-school speech and communication group with Speech Language Pathologist in Ancaster! Fun, hands-on parent & tot early SLP enrichment that involves:
- Language enhancing activities
- Strategies for encouraging language and speech development
- Targeting age-specific milestones
- Play-based, joyful, fun
- Largely outdoors
- Parent/caregiver education and engagement
Who is it for?
- Any toddler or preschooler who would benefit from language development support, along with their caregiver
- Caregivers with typically developing children who looking for enrichment experiences to enhance their child’s communication skills
- Caregivers who are concerned that their little one has missed ‘normal’ opportunities for speech development due to the pandemic restrictions
- ‘Late talkers’ who may require additional support
- Parents who want to be proactive about understanding and supporting their child’s early communication development
Where & when is it happening?
- 144 Wilson St E Ancaster
- Tuesday mornings from 9.30 to 11.00 am
- 8 week course
- Register your interest to be notified about the next group!
How much does it cost & how is it billed?
- 8 week course is $600, due on registration
- Paid receipts are emailed weekly for you to submit to your insurance company
- Course can be covered by most extended benefit plans under SLP
- Talk to us if you require alternate arrangements
How do I register?
- Give us a call at 289 678 0581 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are brand new to NowWhat, we’ll set up a complimentary intake to ensure this program is a good fit for your kiddo/s
- Feel free to have a chat with front desk to ask questions and work out the best option for your family!